Saturday, May 12, 2012

one at least one thing that makes me feel better

I was trying to book an appointment with Kore Flatmo (one of the best tattoo artist in the world) search him. but i had to wait until the end of summer  and well is a whole process. i'm very picky, from every 5 tattoo artists, 2 suck, 2 are hit or miss and only one is good,  Alas after my tattoo guy told me he quit the shop and it was a ''weird moment'' for him to finish my tattoo (i  must confess that bothered me for many reasons), anyhow i have  been looking at artists porfolios for the past 3 days, not an easy job. but i finally found the place is White Crane Tattoo (if you are located in Cincinnati or close check them out), next week i'm meeting with Daniel Gray (i love his portfolio) to give him the deposit and talk about what i'm gonna be adding to my half sleeve.

Other than that i been having a hard time with personal issues and Customers- if you are not gonna  buy something from me don't contact me saying that you are buying it and then disappearing , let me know and i will have no problem with it. people doesn't realize that many times i only have one item left and i decide to sell it to X person because i know him/her but at the other end i have Z customer that also wants to buy it, at the moment i need to make a quick decision and when X person fails to buy the product then Z isn't interested anymore, and right there i lose a sell.  it happened to me twice and it won't happen anymore.

Oh, Happy Mothers day to all the amazing mom's out of there


No comments:

Post a Comment