Tuesday, May 1, 2012

oh the joys!

Sitting right in front my the computer , drinking tea and THINKING (this last one is NOT my best buddy today). well my website project is almost done, i know i say that all the time but just when i believe that is set, i don't like what i have so i have to re-do the whole thing, don't worry this time; I DON'T CARE. got the first model to shoot , now i mailed to Amber her corset (this also took me a while since i have all these things to do everyday not easy) but i'm hoping that she will love it and i know for a fact her pictures are gonna top notch, she is not only gorgeous with a great spirit; she is an amazing artist.


Pretty Spooky is going to start Selling shoes (keep an eye on Pretty Spooky facebook page), really soon. lots of changes  yes yes PERSONAL ones but they will take me to a total different direction and is for the best, this is my time to shine? oh boy!...  i got this invitation for this activity SIN and Skin at the Agora theatre in Cleveland, im 90% positive i'm doing it,  so you may see me in there as a vendor during august 25.




4 comments:

  1. Your first model is gorgeous! Absolutely stunning. A quick question though, did you get a tracking number for the shipment? I'm still waiting on the mail-guy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun! I mailed later than I said , so I'm guessing it will be getting to you next week , *hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ ♥ ♥ okay, phewww! I was getting a bit worried. UPS lost a 300 dollar package recently so I'm in argument with them. *laughs* It's hard trusting postal carriers after this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? 300 that's an expensive package i hope they (UPS) or in that case the company you bought it from gives you the refund. a while ago i ordered these 100 dollars shoes and UPS took it to the wrong place , i was lucky the people that received it were honest sweethearts and came to my house and gave me my stuff, i hate UPS, scary. im always tracking my packages hahaha!

    ReplyDelete