Friday, October 5, 2012

Web-site and more

Ahh:( i'm still not feeling that great, had the flu for 4 days and my son too!. well i worked on the Web-site since i wasn't really pleased with the last results but hey!! that was my own creation mind you how many things i have to do, still working on it







Thanks To Amber Cobelle, Awesome Photos like always, visit her blog or check out her  art and buy some!!
                                                http://www.etsy.com/shop/waltzintodust

Here are some photos of her work:


 
They look like Black and white Photos, but they are not, she drawed those. she is amazing! so go ahead and visit her store:)

1 comment:

  1. ♥ ♥ ♥ If you ever need help with your website, I'm always here and more than happy to help you, miss Lory. You are so kind for promoting me. *hugs* I hope you and your adorable little guy return to healthy soon. ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete