Sunday, September 2, 2012

update

Hello world! Still working on some many projects, today hopefully i'll finish a clients corset and this one is going to be the first one having my own clothing label attached to it, i feel extremenly excited.

Number One:
 
 
This is one of the projects im working on. it has a lot of positive feedback even though im not done. i'll post more nformation as soon as im done.
 
 
 
Number Two:
Shrugs and Short Jackets, working on a series of Shrugs and shorts jackets. This one is slighty more ''Plain Looking'' in the sense that the other ones i'm going to be making will have Zombies, Skulls, Batz, etc designs in the back with some lace as well.
 
I'm planning on giving customers the chance to work with payment installments Since i know some of them want a product badly but they can't just simply afford to pay for it right away. I will explain more next time i update my website because this only will work on Pretty Spooky Label items that cost from $50.00 dollars and up.
 
Bought These beautiful like Ridiculously  gorgeous Swarovski crystal Beads (pricey but worthy):
 

I Really Love these. To be able to combine these with my Jewelry creations makes me a happy Girl.
 
Here i've attached a photo of my clothing labels:
 
 
 
oh and go and Visit my Web-store. good prices and very pretty stuff, slected by truly yours, stop buying poorly ''made'' stuff by bored people
 
Previews new stuff and Soon:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Just Visit my Web-Store , all Jewelry is Free Shipping. (i carry handmade by me and others.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment