Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday and catching up

Here is a preview of my web-site: The model is my Dear Friend Amber Cobelle (she also took the photo of the heart chocker below -Waltz into Dust - Check it out she is an amazing artist)
 -








Got some new merchandise Ready to wear, since my web-store consist from Handmade to Ready to Wear, let's say you can find a little bit of  everything. Last thing i need to do is to work with ZEN CART because i want the shopping cart/invoices to be pretty organized and more professional looking.


anyhow so that's been taken care of.  and last but not least this is an Update on my tattoo Here is part of the new piece i added to my half sleeve ( the photo was taken by the tattoo artist Daniel Gray)


Daniel is amazing as well the guys at the shop , again is you live in Cincinnati i highly recommend them : White Crane Tattoo. Next im adding one more rose and fixing the bubbles, more colors and who knows? stomach is next

Happy Friday everyone

1 comment:

  1. ♥ ♥ ♥ Your tattoo looks AMAZING.

    And I'm so honored to be a part of your work.

    ReplyDelete