Friday, September 23, 2011

Stressy building my own web-store

Yes i am. The person that was supossed to help me out never did so im building it myself. anyhow can't wait to finish it, i'll be paying $10.00 a month (yahoo) and i don't need to compete with other sellers(etsy), no being able to sell all the things i want to sell (not only handmade) and last but not least paying 20 cents per item when i know im not getting any traffic at all, the clients i have are from all over but a random customer through etsy.

i feel that people just network, ''favorite'' other people stuff, copy other people ideas, pretty pictures, many time outrageous prices but traffic? i don't know. so i'll be keeping 4 to 5 items in there (just  in case) and for now on i have my own webstore, how cool is that? i chose pink, violet and white(website colors) im hoping to be done with it soon. well i just wanted to update my blog even though i don't know if anybody read this?

3 comments: